[MacDV] What to do with my Snow iBook G3/500

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Sat May 1 14:16:19 PDT 2004

You probably won't get a full refund. See their web site for warranty info
and return instructions-also what were the terms of the auction? Be sure to
get an RMA and note that you have limited time. Full returns have a restock
fee. See if they can repair it. Hope you paid via a credit card.
Good Luck!