[MacDV] What to do with my Snow iBook G3/500

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sat May 1 15:52:37 PDT 2004

Having just read their warranty and conditions of sale I have feeling
that you are S.O.L.
I have a feeling they will try to stall you until you give up and they
win. I doubt  if they care about the better business bureau but it
doesn't cost anything so would be worth a try.  The lack of a secure
server should have been another red flag alerting that they were a fly
by night operation.  Before you sent them your money did you research
their credibility at all?   If you didn't you place a lot more trust in
strangers than I would.

Gerhard