Problems with a miglia directors cut converter box

cathal mc carthy mccarthycathal at eircom.net
Tue May 4 12:37:16 PDT 2004

Hi all
I am having problems getting a signal from my miglia dir cut 2 box into
my vcr. If I hook up to the tv and set it to av using the rca  inputs
video and audio white and yellow jacks I can get the pink default
signal then on the tv only.
However when I hook up with the rca to scart (this is what is used in
europe) lead into the vcr I can't get any signal. Erica said that I
need to set the vcr to external input I don't have the remote yet or
the manual to check this and my vcr does not have rca inputs only
scart av inputs.
I can import fine via the scart output connection but just can't get it
to export to the vcr.
Any ideas from anyone would really be appreciated do I need a different
vcr?
Thanks to you all
Cathal