Which format?

Lee Chapman leechapman at mac.com
Wed May 5 06:13:15 PDT 2004

Hello all and thanks for the advice.

When I exported my 11 minute film to QT at highest settings the end
result was still pretty awful. In the end I used DIVX which produced a
fairly large file ( but still small enough to fit on a CD ) and the
quality was much, much better. As the client will be transferring the
file from CD to run directly from his hard drive I thought this was the
best way to go. I'm still a little disappointed that I couldn't get QT
to produce a better end product, even after several attempts each with
different settings. DIVX, for me at least, appears to be far superior
to QT.

Am I wrong ? I'm really very new to this!

Lee