[MacDV] Re: Which format?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed May 5 12:59:35 PDT 2004

On May 5, 2004, at 8:13 AM, Lee Chapman wrote:

> DIVX, for me at least, appears to be far superior to QT.
>
> Am I wrong ? I'm really very new to this!

Broadly speaking, yes.  Though it can be really tedious to get a good
quality movie in a particular format. There are lots of options within
Quicktime, and its not obvious how to set them to the size/quality you
want. There's not enough info to figure out what went wrong - just
don't give up on QT as a "poor quality" format - its not.

SR