[MacDV] Re: Problems with a miglia directors cut converter box

cathal mc carthy mccarthycathal at eircom.net
Wed May 5 14:34:00 PDT 2004

Success at laaaaast!
After months of trying to sort this out I have it now thanks to Erica
and Jim for thier help
Here it is for anyone else
In order to export from a mac to a vcr via analog/digital converter box
you need the following
1 a vcr with input and outputs
2 the remote to set the vcr to aux input
3 a two way cable set to in
4 the cable goes to the input on vcr
5 switch on converter set to export

A good way to check if you are getting a signal is set up a T.V off the
coax/ antenna on the vcr for miglia default is pink -Tip from Erica

I am really delighted at last thanks to you guys for your help
Cathal

The rest is easy