[MacDV] Re: Which format?

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Thu May 6 05:55:42 PDT 2004

Ever since I subscribed to this list, I've been hoping we would get
into a detailed discussion about how to keep the resolution as high as
possible - and the picture as sharp as possible - throughout the
process of shooting video and creating a finished product. Several
folks have recommended Sorenson 3, but I have had disappointing
results. How about some detailed examples of what can be accomplished
by digging deeply into the optional settings for Sorenson 3 or other
codecs? Or does anybody know of a good book on this subject?

Steve R.