Which format?

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Sat May 8 23:13:54 PDT 2004

Checking out the Mary & Mars site, it looks like their clips are
playing at 10 fps or maybe even less. Which suits the subject well. And
it cuts down on the file size of the movie, most likely making it
stream quicker.  I agree that those images look very crisp. Wonder if
Unsharp Mask was used? (BTW, nice music!)

You might have better luck with your questions writing to the sites, or
the band in this case, and asking them who shot and edited their
videos. Lots of people are more than willing to talk about their
techniques. And, if you aren't already a member, Creative Cow
(http://www.creativecow.net) has a number of active forums with a lot
of professional input.

Carter Tomassi