can't see formac ext disk

Mark Walker mark at scip.org.uk
Wed May 19 00:48:39 PDT 2004

hello all
I've got a formac external 60Gb drive that I can't see in either OS9
or OSX but which contains someone else's movies that I don't want to
lose
it did work in OS9, but I've never been able to see it in OSX - now
in OS9 says it wants me to initialize it
I've tried Diskwarrior and norton in OS9 but neither can do anything
- they say it's not a macintosh disk
and disk first aid can't see it
any suggestions?
I will pay a small amount if I need to, either for software or
[local] help with recovery
thanks
mark
--