[MacDV] can't see formac ext disk

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Wed May 19 03:35:13 PDT 2004

It think it would be worthwhile to remove the drive from the case and see if it is
recognized as an internal under either OS. That worked for a FW drive issue once. (I
later found out that the Mac PCI firewire driver extension was corrupted, but needed a
faster solution than troubleshooting allowed at the time)

R.B.