QUES: Adobe Premiere and CD's

Tiik at aol.com Tiik at aol.com
Sat May 29 07:29:39 PDT 2004

I am using Adobe Premiere 4.2....on Biege G3...with OS 9.2
making a small movie for grant purposes...5-7 minutes.
Mu deadline is June 3, 2004.

Usually I would take the final movie and PRINT to VIDEO...
but, there are always dropped frames due to our ancient biege G3's...blah
blah blah...
so, until we get our fab G5's....
I have decided to burn the final Premiere movie to CD.

QUESTION:
How do I make a Premiere Movie that anyone on any computer with any
movie reading software can read?
...a movie that anyone with a Mac or IBM compatible
can view? Not everyone has Premiere.
Will their Quicktime software open a Premiere movie?
Will other software open a Premiere Movie?
In the Make Movie process should I COMPRESS as something
other than VIDEO?