[MacDV] Re: Creating a Photo CD

Steven Romero leromero at mac.com
Sun May 30 10:31:45 PDT 2004

I was able to find a lot of information using a Google search as well
as Kodak's own website. Kodak does mention the ability to create a
Photo CD using their software on a PC, but when it came to Macs there
was no mention of it. I wanted the ability to send a Photo CD to family
members that had a DVD player to view the pictures. Looks like my best
bet so far is to actually just create the slideshow with iMovie and
then use iDVD to burn the resulting file. This might be a better
solution for me in the long run anyway.

Steven
http://homepage.mac.com/leromero