[MacDV] Re: Creating a Photo CD

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sun May 30 11:33:49 PDT 2004

If you want to just create a simple slide show with your pictures you
can use iDVD to do this.  You can easily add music to it and it will
even time the length of each slide so that it will fit the length of
the song.  You also have the option to add the original jpegs to the
DVD so that the recipient could print some of their favorite pictures.
Toast 6 comes packaged with a software program called motion pictures 1
and it allows more control over the transitions between stills and has
a Ken Burn type effect that can be applied to the pictures.  This
program will allow for a variety of output formats.  iPhoto can also be
used to export a QT movie of selected pictures.

Hope that some of these ideas are helpful

Gerhard