[MacDV] OT - THEY'VE ALREADY DECIDED! Morbleu!

Lanny Cotler lcotler at saber.net
Tue Nov 2 18:17:19 PST 2004

>In a message dated Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:36:31,
>Lene Wangmo <wangmo at earthlink.net> writes:
>

>On 10/30/04 8:49 PM, "chris.film at gmail.com" <chris.film at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Kerry won't be the next President.
>

>If Kerry is not our next president, then we'll be in very deep ca-ca,
>indeed.
>>>

>No, Lene, you don't understand. Chris is right.
>Didn't you hear? They've already decided.
>
>Kerry won't be the next president, no matter how you vote. You know, "Homeland
>Security" and all that.
>
>David P. Reaves

David, et all,

If "they've already decided", how is it we're
taking it lying/sitting down? We ought to be
joining the "resistance" and organizing for the
coming civil war. Fascism is, indeed, spreading
across this land. It's no joke, but it's been
incipient for years, hence, expected. Plato
predicted it in Book V of The Republic.

LC