[MacDV] Tuesday, November 16th BOSFCPUG Meeting

Daniel Berube dberube at bosfcpug.org
Sun Nov 14 10:37:12 PST 2004

Please join us for our next meeting of the BOSFCPUG, to be held this
Tuesday, November 16th, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, at the CENTER FOR
DIGITAL IMAGING ARTS at Boston University in Waltham, MA.  Doors open
at 6pm.

You can register to attend at:
<http://seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=31322>.

We have three special guests joining us at our meeting:
- KEVIN "TELLY" MONAHAN, Graphic guru, "Motion Graphics and Effects in
Final Cut Pro"
- WES PLATE, Automatic Duck Software
- STEVE BAYES, Director of Product Marketing for Media 100, Inc.

The BOSFCPUG is very happy to have Kevin, Wes and Steve as our featured
invited guests. We'll focus on Motion Graphics and Effects in Final Cut
Pro as well as the workflow of moving projects back and forth between
Avid and Final Cut Pro HD, with a sneak preview of Steve Bayes' Boris
Continuum DVD with Boris FX.

And don't forget our BIG DIG RAFFLE list for November:
- Automatic Duck Pro Import FCP, courtesy of Automatic Duck ($499 value)
- "Boris Continuum Complete Training DVD" courtesy of Boris FX and
Steve Bayes
- Copies of "Advanced Motion Graphics and Effects in Final Cut Pro,"
Courtesy of Peachpit Press
- "Inside Editing with Final Cut Pro HD/4.5," courtesy of Magnet Media
- "Inside Editing with Final Cut Pro 4," courtesy of Magnet Media
- "Inside DVD Studio Pro 3," courtesy of Magnet Media
- "Zoom In, Vol.2.2," courtesy of Magnet Media
- ThinkStock Royalty Free Footage, courtesy of ThinkStock Royalty Free
Footage
- Great VisualFX for Final Cut Pro - Intelligent Assistance
- Killer Titles for Live Type and Calligraphy - Intelligent Assistance
- Selected Contour Design product giveaways, courtesy of Contour Design
- Selected books on FCP, courtesy of Peachpit Press
- Selected books on Avid and FCP, courtesy of CMP Books
- FCP 4 KeyGuides, courtesy of Loren Miller of NeoTron Design

Complete info on our meeting with DIRECTIONS is available at:
<http://www.creativecow.net/forum/read_post.php?
postid=110025307332821&forumid=79>

See you there!
___

##
Dan
----
Daniel Berube
Apple Certified Trainer
Founder, Boston Final Cut Pro User Group - BOSFCPUG
Producer/Editor
noisybrain. Productions
digital_storytelling/
http://www.noisybrain.com