[MacDV] Will Bush win?

Claire Hart listaddy at hartsites.com
Wed Nov 3 11:25:58 PST 2004

It amazes me that so many people do not believe there could possibly be
a majority of conservatives in the USA.  It's as if the liberals think
it's a fluke, bought, or rigged if a conservative, Christian candidate
actually wins an election.  You have to remember that the first ones to
relocate to this continent came for religious freedom, not FROM
religion, but FOR the right to worship freely.  (Go back and read the
history books before they began being altered.)  As time went on, more
came for freedom in general as well as for opportunity.  Hollywood with
its news media is NOT the indicator or the voice of the general
consensus of the average American.  It appears to some of "us" that
those who want a handout usually vote Democrat and those who want to
protect their hard-earned investments usually vote Republican.  Speak
hatefully against ANY OTHER group, and you might find yourself being
sued by that group.  But it's always open season on the Christians.
Fire away, because they probably won't shoot back.

This MacDV list seems to be made up of reasonable and professional
people.  Let's get off of this thread and return to our common ground.

Claire