[MacDV] Will Bush win?

Lene Wangmo wangmo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 11:20:17 PST 2004

It amazes me that so many Conservatives (not all) forget that we
left church and state rulership to found a nation predicated on
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.  Nobody denies anyone's right to their
religious faith, but when you shove it into the Government agenda, the line
has been crossed and those who combine church and state stand on that side
that is patently UNAMERICAN.