[MacDV] Past contributor

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Wed Nov 3 13:00:32 PST 2004

On Wednesday, November 03, 2004, at 02:40PM, Lene Wangmo <wangmo at earthlink.net> wrote:

>On 11/3/04 1:15 PM, "Nick Scalise" <nickscalise at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, November 03, 2004, at 01:55PM, James Asherman
>> <jimash at optonline.net> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>> grown men...
>>
>> Your continued posting to this subject on this list would tell me that you are
>> something other than "grown".
>>
>> LET IT GO.
>>
>Of course you're right, Nick, as are the others who remind us that this
>is an inappropriate place for venting our spiritual/political spleen.
>But since this is the era of the "Compassionate Conservative," have
>a little compassion for just a few more moments for those of us who are
>greatly grieving the loss of our precious and once brilliant Republic.
>We'll all be back in the grinding machinery of the neocon theocratic
>military/industrial agenda soon enough.

So, are you saying you're done now?

Or can we all look forward to more of this immaturity?

Personally I do not give a rat's behind what you or anyone else on this list thinks about politics, this country, religion or whatever else you feel strongly about - unless what you feel strongly about happens to be DV on a Mac.

Additionally, I do not expect any of you to give a rat's behind about what I think about the above subjects, and therefore I will not offer any opinions. Especially since my opinions were never requested.

I joined this list to learn about MacDV. I don't mind the occasional offtopic post. I don't mind the occasional political rant, signature, etc. (reason: see above). But please people, again:

LET IT GO

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com