[MacDV] Will Bush win?

Claire Hart listaddy at hartsites.com
Wed Nov 3 15:25:40 PST 2004

> It amazes me that so many Conservatives (not all) forget that we
> left church and state rulership to found a nation predicated on
> SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.  Nobody denies anyone's right to their

Separation of church and state was not part of the foundation of our
nation.  Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter to a church in January 1802
with that phrase in it.  Rather than go on and on about its history
here, you can check it out on Google.  If you want to know what the
convictions of the founding fathers were, I can give you more info
privately.

Claire