[MacDV] Will Bush win? The true Republican "Base"

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 15:51:53 PST 2004

Clair, are you an idiot?  It's in the CONSTITUTION, you freakishly
Holier-than-thou, doddering, evengelical, fascistic, theocratic biddy, that
there shall be a separation of Church and State.  It's been supported by
legislation for over 200 years.  I suppose we should look forward to the
2007 Apocalypse of the 2nd Testament, to the rantings of Nostrodamus, to the
way the World is according to YOU?  Shall we get used to that snide,
unspoken superiority you neo-Christians mistake for piety?  And those who
are not Christians, shall we lose our rights in this new world American
order?  Health care a hand out?  This nation has always fought against its
Puritanical, Calvanistic tendancies, its dark side.  Now we see it for what
it is and Nathaniel Hawthorne must be turning in his grave...