[MacDV] Extreme Political Discourse is running rampant on Mac DV list--Can you end it?

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Nov 3 17:13:54 PST 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

Dear List Mom...

Extreme Political Discourse is running rampant on Mac DV list--Can you
end it?

It's REALLY getting beyond the pale of off-topic.

Nobody's even being remotely creative and trying to work ANYTHING Mac
or DV related into their posts.

Unfortunately, I suspect that those subscribing to individual messages
are being bombarded with something that's now approaching SPAM in
frequency and for many, SPAM in terms of content.

I know that its driven the number of digests up, unusually.

I'm sure that some folks are unsubscribing because of the continued
barrage, and may not come back.

  A plea to end it from Erica went unheeded.

Please do something to "right the ship."

Ted Langdell
Owner/Chief Storyteller