[MacDV] (no subject)

Abigail Spindel abigailanna at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 11:25:33 PST 2004

It's strange... the lines are checked and the audio is there, only it stops
playing sometimes and sometimes when I turn back on the program it plays
again.  Also, sometimes audio from other clips that I had put on the
timeline and then taken away also play, although their audio isn't visibly
there.   Could this possibly be a memory issue?  I'm working with only a few
GB of memory but planning on buying an external hard drive soon.  I'm also
thinking of purchasing Final Cut Pro because as far as I can tell the audio
editing is more sophisticated.  Am I right in my thinking here?
Abby