[MacDV] (no subject)

pwadams at aol.com pwadams at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 12:37:01 PST 2004

A few GB of memory/RAM is GREAT!  A few GB of disk space...not so good.
  How much are we talking?  Video takes up a lot of space, so your idea
of the external hard drive is right on.  With 15 minutes of video your
projects needs about 3.5 GB of disk space.  30 minutes = 7GB; 60
minutes = 13 GB, 2 hours = 28 GB.  Make sure your project is set in PAL
format in your iMovie preferences also.  Do you have external speakesr?
If so, are they plugged in all the way and chosen in your system
preferences?  Is the output volume set high enough?
I am just brainstorming here...maybe I'll hit on something for you.
Pam