[MacDV] DV Editing - Rates

matblack at mac.com matblack at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 09:24:15 PST 2004

Actually it's cheaper to live in BC than it is in Ont... also the
"unions" or guilds or whatever in Ontario are really hard core so you
have a lot more people not willing to work for less and be seen as
stealing business away from the people that employ them on a more
regular basis...

That said check out this...
http://www.mandy.com/1/services.cfm?c1=&c2=&c3=edtr&k=&t1=caon&t2=&t3=

watch the wrap... you could contact some of these folks (assuming they
don't list it anywhere) and get a sense of what is reasonable...