[MacDV] SONY camcorder - is it broken?

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sun Nov 14 14:20:19 PST 2004

The first thing I would try is to take the camera to a friend with a Mac and see if it will work with that system.  Then I would check if the cable is o.k. since they have been known to fail.  If neither of those options resolve the problem I would consider getting the camera serviced or it if it is time to upgrade look for a new model.

Gerhard