[MacDV] Re: Compatible Storage Media (DVD) - Thanks

Robert Salter robert.salter at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 21:27:06 PST 2004

Mr. James Asherman and Mark Florida,

Thanks so much for the help and the information. After your messages
I did a little more research and found out that my Superdrive, the
Pioneer DVD-RW DVR - 104 can use 4x for DVD-R's and 2x for DVD-RW,
but still a little particular to the brand names. I doubled checked
and found the HP DVDs to be DVD+R, probably the same for the other
brands I had bought. I am not completely sure what the difference in
the "-" and "+" is, but the DVD-Rs seem to work. Again thanks for
your help.

Bob