[MacDV] IDVD Crashing when Burning...

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 16:54:11 PST 2004

Not all commercial DVD players handle home-made DVDs. It's better today
than previously. It used to be that the cheaper the player, the better
chance it would play home-made DVDs. There's no degree of difference in
a successfully burned DVD depending on how much memory was used to
create it.

Shirley