[MacDV] IDVD Crashing when Burning...

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Nov 23 19:42:26 PST 2004

Sometimes switching the brand of disk will help.  Recently I sent a DVD
and the recipient was able to view the first movie but the second movie
would fail within of seconds of starting.  This disk had been burned on
a Ritek disk, with which I have had great success in the past, after
she e-mailed me of this problem I burned the project on 8x Sony media,
which I had bought to try the faster burn speed of my external 16x
LaCie drive, she has e-mailed me that the second disk worked for her.

Gerhard