[MacDV] Mac the ripper

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 14:35:11 PST 2004

Hi all,

            Is their a way to get a "Video_TS" folder
back into iMovie? I made a movie, burned it, then
deleted the iMovie and the iDVD projects. Now I need
to get the video back into iMovie for another project.
Is their a way to do this from a burned DVD?

Thank's for all your help,
Norm L.

http://lonestar.utsa.edu/llee/applescript/dvdimager.html