[MacDV] DVD-R Speed

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Tue Oct 5 13:48:08 PDT 2004

Go to www.dvdhs.com/usa.htme and also www.apple.com/hardware/superdrive.
  I just bought a pk of 50 DVD-R Fujifilm make from BestBuy online. Cost
was about $25. The label says "up to 8x write speed" with a lengthy
caution note in English and French.
They supplied the above addresses.
  I checked and my original Superdrive has the revision (which I
downloaded some time ago) as you can find out in the Apple system
profiler. If you have the A227 devise revision you are ok (as I
interpret the info that Apple supplies in above URL).
George