[MacDV] FCP 4.5 - Still video freeze question

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Thu Oct 14 11:42:27 PDT 2004

Hello everybody ... This is my first time using this listserve.

Using FCP 4.5

Still video freeze question...

When going from one clip to another in the time line - I would like to
freeze on the last frame of the clip for a few seconds before proceeding to
the next clip.  How do I do that?

re- render question ...

Also, I captured some video in iMovie,  then imported it into final cut pro
4.5.  When  I dragged it into the timeline - it needed to re- render the
audio for some reason that I am unaware of... I believe my settings were set
so that the project was at 48 K audio and also the actual clip was already
at 48 K audio ... So I don't know why it needed to be re- rendered... Any
ideas? ( ... Was it maybe a stereo to dual  mono question or something like
that?)

 Thanks in advance for your help - RevDave

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]