[MacDV] [OT] looking for new mini dv camcorder

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Tue Oct 19 11:27:01 PDT 2004

I'm in the market to purchase a new mini D V camcorder. I don't know too
much about them, however I would like to purchase something somewhat higher
quality if it can meet my medium budget requirements -  Under $2,000.  Such
as the: Panasonic AG-DVX100A -  does anyone have any experience with this
camera? To need to spend this much money to get a higher quality video?

One basic question -  does anyone know if there is a bunch of new technology
that is soon to come out -  Or just came out? On curious - because I have
not been following the recent trends - and I would hate to purchase an
expensive camera - when something brand-new comes out right afterwards?

 so - is now a good time to purchase a camera?

-  You have any suggestions of cameras that work well with final cut pro?

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com
[db-lists]