[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 2, Issue 12

Lee Rose leerosejr at mac.com
Tue Oct 19 20:50:17 PDT 2004

Chuck: You haven't by chance installed Final Cut Pro since you were
last able to export from iMovie? This can happen if you have both
iMovie and Final Cut Pro installed. To quote Apple:
  "The solution is to temporarily move the following files from
/Library/QuickTime/ to the Desktop:
▪ 	 DesktopVideoOut.component
▪ 	 DVCPROHDVideoOutput.component
  Restart the computer and try exporting from iMovie to your camera.
When you need to use Final Cut Pro HD again, drag these files back to
/Library/QuickTime/ and restart the computer."