[MacDV] Re: importing files to iMovie

Roy Harker roy.harker at westwind.ab.ca
Sun Oct 24 19:39:35 PDT 2004

There are probably a number of solutions for this problem. Try this and
remember to save all changes under a new name so that your original
file is not changed. Use Photoshop Elements.

First
change the pixels/inch to 72. I believe that is the maximum that your
screen and Tv can view.

Second
Change the Width of your logo to 640 pixels.

Third
Under the FILE Menu, create a new blank document that is 640 pixels by
480 pixels and 72 pixels/inch with a transparent background or any
color that will match the background of the Logo.

Fourth
Copy the contents of your logo and paste them into the new document. It
will have 2 layers. If the background layer doesn't already have the
same color as the logo background, then make them the same.

Fifth
 From the LAYER Menu, select the last choice: Flatten Image. You now
have a new logo that is in a 640 480 pixel format without have changed
the proportions.

Roy Harker