[MacDV] Can't render/encode my iDVD project - Can't burn project to DVD

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Tue Oct 26 07:28:08 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, October 26, 2004, at 08:58  AM, Robert L. Vaessen wrote:

> FYI: I attempted to burn the iDVD project on a DP 2.5Ghz G5 at the
> nearby AppleStore. iDVD crashed three times while I was there. :-(

But crashing the oem software that comes factory installed on a
showpiece machine in the store
doesn't prove anything. ( one would be interested to know what it
crashed at multiple times)
Did you plug your 32 gigs of questionable data into it?
Or did you just crash iDVD on the tutorial?
Cause that wouldn't be because you are missing something.