[MacDV] MP3/AAC Conversion to AIFF

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Wed Oct 27 05:28:25 PDT 2004

Hi Neil

As long as the files are not copy protected then you can do it directly
in iTunes
Go to iTunes 'Preferences' and click on the 'Importing' icon third from
the left
Change the 'Import Using' popup to AIFF
Then Set the settings to 44.1 for CD or 48 for DV

Now go back to the library window select the tracks you want to convert
Then go to the 'Advanced' Menu and select 'Convert Selection to AIFF.

And iTunes will

Alex