[MacDV] Can't render/encode my iDVD project - Can't burnprojectto DVD (SOLVED)

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 10:49:04 PDT 2004

On Thursday, October 28, 2004, at 01:21AM, Robert L. Vaessen <rvaessen at mac.com> wrote:

[snip]

>The video looks better on the DVD than it did on the VHS. Thanks for
>all the help.

I just checked the iDVD forums at Apple and the poster named SadMac there said that the update to QuickTime 6.5.2 solved his problems.

Have you updated your QuickTime yet? If/when you do, will you try it again in iDVD and see if it solves your issue?

Supposedly if you use the Hurz/Pfurz hack <http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=23370> you would not even have to actually burn a DVD, just make an image file.

I am curious about this because I have a Dual 2.0 Rev. B and have created about 8 DVD's using iMovie 4.0.1 and iDVD 4.0.1 without experiencing any sort of the problems you report.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com