[MacDV] Video project - VHS to DVD to DV to DVD

Robert L. Vaessen rvaessen at mac.com
Thu Sep 16 05:26:00 PDT 2004

All -

So far I've received two responses to my project posting. Thanks for
the replies.

Unfortunately, both responses suggested that I go back to Step-2;
purchase/acquire a video camera with DV capability, and reconvert the
film (VHS) to DV format using a newly acquired video camera.

As my project is already past Step 2, I do not plan to back up and
perform Step 2 over again. I do not have the money to purchase a DV
capable video camera (with Analog in Digital out capability) at this
time.

I appreciate the input I've received so far and I'm glad I posted.

- Robert

On Sep 15, 2004, at 18:45, Robert L. Vaessen wrote:

...snip...snip...snip...(Content trimmed to meet posting
limits)...snip...snip...snip