[MacDV] Video project - VHS to DVD to DV to DVD

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 03:37:33 PDT 2004

Hello,
             All of the Canon Camcorders (ZR 80, 85 &
90) have the analog to digital pass through. If you
don't already have a converter it is a good way to get
one and you get a camera and camcorder all in one. I
purchased on from "Abes of Maine" for a tad more than
it would have cost me for just a converter. The
Canon's are a good top end consumer model, not
Prosumer but are great for converting analog to
digital.

for what it's worth,
Norm L.

--- Richard Dalziel Sharpe <dalshar at optushome.com.au>