[MacDV] Re: Problem exporting to tape--iMovie4

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Thu Sep 16 22:20:53 PDT 2004

One strategy to try is to be sure that you don't have any unnecessary
applications running during your export to tape. The best way to
accomplish this is to log out and then log back in while holding down
the SHIFT key (start holding down the key just before hitting Return
after the password, and keep it down until your desktop has appeared
and disk activity has stopped). This will keep most of your Startup
Items and other unnecessary applications from starting when you log
in.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>