[MacDV] Final Cut Express export problems

David Gilbert dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 17 01:42:47 PDT 2004

Help!

I have edited up a small production in Final Cut Express V2.0. It looks
fine within FCE but when I export it to use in iDVD only the first
chapter has vision. The rest of the chapters work with audio but the
vision is black. Even when  I preview the file as a quicktime file all
but the first sequence is black.

Does anyone have a clue as to what could be causing this?

David Gilbert
Lecturer - Information Environments & Multimedia Program
The University of Queensland - Queensland, Australia
11 Salisbury Rd, Ipswich, Qld  4305
Building 1, Room 236
Ph: + 61 7 3381 1152
e:   dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au