[MacDV] Re: Editing MPEG2 files (clarification)

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 25 12:09:06 PDT 2004

Speaking of thanks, as the original poster I'd like to thank you all for the
help. If not for this list, I'd be sitting here on a Saturday morning
tearing my hair out wondering why my MPEG2 files won't import into iMovie,
which of course I'd feel was my fault since I'd never used iMovie before.
Instead, I'm sitting here with all my files now in DV format, ready to dive
into the project with a lot more confidence.

Again, thank you all. You've probably saved my entire weekend (not to
mention my sanity).

Brian