[MacDV] Missing Data File for LiveType

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Wed Sep 29 14:31:48 PDT 2004

When you buy the Full FinalCut Pro App in the box with it there should
be 4 DVD's

Final Cut Pro Install
Soundtrack Loops (about 4Gb of sound loops)
LiveType Data 1
LiveType Data 2 (about 8 Gb of livetype data)

Without the last three DVD's you will have no additional files to use
with the Livetype or soundtrack programs

Alex