[MacDV] Missing Data File for LiveType

Robert Salter robert.salter at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 15:18:45 PDT 2004

I recently purchased FCP Version 4 on Ebay. The FCP application works
fine. My question concerns a program called LiveType - the
application LiveType was installed, however I think I'm missing the
data for the "Livefonts, Textures and Objects." The Media Browser
window in LiveType indicates that none are installed.  Using the
"Install LiveType Data" icon on the Media Browser I get a message to
"insert the disc LiveType Data." I am not receiving a response from
the Ebay Seller. I was wondering if anyone on this list would be so
kind and identify what portion(s) of this application I'm missing.
Thank You