[MacDV] New G5's and Tiger/FCP

Colt Freeman cfreeman at liberty.edu
Sun Apr 3 17:49:42 PDT 2005

Hey,
Awesome, thanks for all the info. So is the consensus to wait a bit for the
OS to see if its stable enough for FCP? But if a new FCP is being released
as well how will that factor in? My only problem is that I will need it by
May 10th, since I'm starting a project then. I leave May 22nd for Indonesia
to start filming a documentary about the relief workers there. Any advice
would be appreciated. I would be purchasing a dual 2Ghz (best price to power
ratio I think) and the academic FCP/DVDstudio/Motion package, I also have
2gb of ram on the way.
Thanks,
-Colt