[MacDV] Re: New G5's and Tiger/FCP

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 18:03:18 PDT 2005

Check their website to see what their price protection policy is. It might
be 30 days, it might be less.

You can purchase the FCP 4.5HD version right before or after the
announcement, which entitles you to a free upgrade to the new version. You
don't have to install the new version, you can wait and see what the
bleeding edge people find out.

Same for Tiger. If you purchase the system immediately before or after they
announce it, you are entitled to a free upgrade when it ships.

 regards,

 sb