[MacDV] HD where?

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Wed Apr 6 21:58:44 PDT 2005

I agree that open standards are best.  I was not trying to say that DivX
was better or worse than other codecs, just that the HD samples they had
looked really good, and that on its own DivX is a decent codec.  WM9 is a
good codec too, but I don't use it.  Hopefully H.264 will help end the
DivX, 3ivX, XviD madness and make Microsoft go back to figuring out how to
write decent software instead of trying to take over the media world with
their Windblows Mediocre (Windows Media) formats.  :-P

- Mark