[MacDV] HD where?

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 7 06:08:12 PDT 2005

Thanks for providing that link. Just thought I would add that you can
OSX. It appears to be a QuickTime plug-in, because when you
double-click on the Madagascar trailer, a huge QuickTime Player window
opens and plays beautiful HD animation.

Does anyone know whether the new version of QuickTime will be able to
produce similar HD QuickTime movies from HDV raw footage? This would be
very impressive if it could be used to create HD QuickTime for
distribution on CD-R.

Steve R.