[MacDV] My first graduation ceremony

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 03:23:00 PDT 2005

I am in the process of making a proposal for them.
Being my first one I will offer them two options. One
will be for them to do the duplication and
distribution of the DVD's and I will sell them the
rights for say 500 copies. The second will be for me
to do all the production and duplication and I would
sell the DVD's. Not sure yet which way would be better
(most profitable) for me. The first option seems to be
less work for me, but is the other option most
profitable. I will let you know the outcome.

Thank's again for all your help,
Norm L.