[MacDV] Shotgun mike?

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 12:01:08 PDT 2005

Well, Final Cut handles HD pretty well from what I understand. I do not
have any experience as yet in it, being a start-up indie film maker,
but it is, IMHO, on the horizon.
The remote wireless mike is a great solution, as you suggest,
especially for one-on-one dialog. For movie scenes it is a bit less
ideal.